BK Nox is very famous among all the Kodi add-on build from stream Digital wizard. It uses 494MB in size of the Aeon Nox Silver Skin. It has a variety of sections like Movies, TV shows, The Lounge, Ultra HD, Live TV and many more.
Numerous good Kodi add-ons are available they are like as, Monster Munch, Neptune Rising, Oculus, Supremacy, Maverick, Placenta and many more.
Always you will be recommended to use good VPN with low cost then you should try IPVanish because it has multiple high-speed servers that too with no throttling.
How to Install BK Nox Kodi Build
- Click on the Setting option on the left side corner.
2. Now click on the File Manager option.
3. On the left side click on the add source option.
4. Click on the option where it shows the none.
5. Enter the URL http://streamdigital.org/wiz and click OK.
6. In the next given box name, it as wiz and click on OK.
7. Now double check the everything and click OK.
8. Now get back to the main screen and click on Add-ons.
9. Now you have to click on the Installer Package icon beside the setting option.
10. After that, a new screen will appear on that you have to click on install from zip file.
11. A box will appear with many options from that you have to search for Wiz and click on that.
12. Click on plugin.program.sdwiz.zip.
13. A pop-up will appear notifying you that Stream Digital has been installed.
14. Again a pop-up will arise that will show you the option of DISMISS click on that.
15. Now pop-up will arise in this pop-up you have to click on continue.
16. Now click on Build Menu.
17. Many options will appear to you you have to select BK Nox.
18. Now a new screen will appear select standard install or fresh install.
19. Click on the continue button.
20. It will start downloading and it will get automatically installed.
21. Pop-up will appear in that you have to click on Force Close box after installation will be done.
22. Restart the Kodi now it will be installed. Give 5-10 minutes to get it done with updates and with menus also.
Steps To Uninstall BK Nox Kodi Build
- click on the system.
2. Many icons will appear to click on the interface icon.
3. A new screen will appear to click on skin setting.
4. Now change the setting to Estuary.
Estuary Skin is back the Add-ons can be removed individually or all data cleared out through the plugin name the Fresh.