A placenta is a Kodi Add-on from Mr Blamo and Muad’Dib. It is a Fork of Covenant with many links and options. You will find this in the Blamo Repository.
We will always recommend you to use good VPN for your safety and privacy purpose. Use good VPN with low cost then try to IPVanish as it is with a high-speed server with no logs.
Setup & Install Placenta Kodi Addon
- Click on the Setting option on the left side.
2. Click on the File Manager option.
3. On the left side click on the add source option.
4. Click on the option where it shows the none.
5. Now click on http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ and click OK.
6. Give the file name as Blamo.
7. Double check the everything and click OK.
8. Get back to the main screen and click on Add-ons.
9. You have to click on the Installer Package icon beside the setting option.
10. A new screen will appear on that you have to click on install from zip file.
11. A box will pop up from that you have to select Blamo and click on that.
12. Cick on the link given repository.blamo-0.1.7.zip.
13. Wait a pop-up will appear saying Blamo Repository Installed.
14. A screen will appear to you select install from the repository.
15. Click on Blamo Repo.
16. Now click on Video add-ons.
17. Now find and click on Placenta.
18. Time to click Install.