As we all know about that the Kodi is very famous media source application that is always supporting in any operating system and it is very easy to use this software that works with all kinds of Android devices.
It doesn’t matter whether you got simple tv remote or fancy Bluetooth keyboard you can search movies, watch videos, you can even install content and easily access the app as it performs very well with Android. Kodi is only got install in android version of 5.0 or other must be higher than that as it got easily install in your android tv box.
Step to Install Kodi on Android TV
- Click on your Android TV.
2. Now click on apps and click on play store
3. Login with the help of your Gmail account
4. Search kodi in the search bar
5. After that select first option from the result display on your screen.
6. Now install Kodi.
7. Wait for few moments let it get install.
8. Now open it to see the installed Kodi app.
Now finally Kodi app got installed in your Android TV and you can also install Kodi add-on to have fun and enjoy free movies streaming and TV shows. Recommending you some Add-ons:
- For Live Show- TV One and cCloud TV.
- For Documentaries- Brettus add-on and Decado add-on.
- For sports- Mobdro and sports Guru.
- For Anime- Genesis reborn and 9 anime.